TaoSecurity 2007 Training Schedule

I just posted the TaoSecurity 2007 Training Schedule on my company Web site. I didn't include all of the places I might be teaching this year. All of the public classes are tentative at this point, but I am working on securing hosting facilities. You'll notice I plan to conduct six public classes across the US, and I am appearing at a few overseas conferences too -- including a one-day public class in Sydney, Australia.

If you would like to support my bid to teach at Black Hat USA Training (28-21 July 2007) in Las Vegas, NV, please email Ping Look via ping [at] blackhat [dot] com.

Email training [at] taosecurity [dot] com for advance details on the classes listed below. Registration information for public classes will be posted shortly.

I maintain the latest schedule at TaoSecurity training.

If you would like me to conduct a private class at your facility, please email training [at] taosecurity [dot] com.

Thank you. I hope to meet you in 2007!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Richard,

Any progress with your quest to teach TCP/IP Weapons School at Black Hat USA this year?

I already pinged ping.
Thanks for contacting Ping.

I haven't heard anything. I won't know for sure until the schedule is posted March 1st.
Anonymous said…
Check it:

http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-07/train-bh-us-07-rb.html

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics