Bejtlich Teaching at Black Hat USA Training 2008

Black Hat was kind enough to invite me back to teach TCP/IP Weapons School at Black Hat USA 2008 on 2-3 and 4-5 August 2008, at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV. These are my last scheduled training classes in 2008.

I plan to rewrite and augment the class in my off time (late at night, basically!) for these two offerings. The cost for the two-day class is $2200 until 1 May, $2400 until 1 July, $2600 until 31 July, and $2900 starting 1 August. (I don't set the prices.) Register while seats are still available -- both of my sessions in Las Vegas last year sold out, and I sold out in DC last month too. Thank you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Richard,

I'm thinking of taking this class during the week day sessions. Has the existence of OpenPacket.org prompted you to augment the class? Any details you can share with respect to the class rewrite would be appreciated.
Hello,

Thank you for registering. I have not incorporated any content from OpenPacket.org, but I plan to add at least some new content to the class in the next few weeks. If you have attended the class before I suggest you take another track, however! I do not plan a major overhaul until 2009.

Popular posts from this blog

Zeek in Action Videos

New Book! The Best of TaoSecurity Blog, Volume 4

MITRE ATT&CK Tactics Are Not Tactics